Friday, June 20, 2008

Whimsical Children's Room Blog Party - We'll Be There!


One of my most favorite things to do when I have down time is to find a creative project. I usually don't make anything for myself, but I love making things for others. They're usually one of a kind because I don't have the patience for mass production! When I found out that I was pregnant with our Lil' Miss P, I couldn't help but start the decorating plans for her sweet room.

I knew that I wanted a garden theme for her room and I loved the idea of all things new and green and Spring-like. The focus would be on ladybugs because if one lands on you, you can make a wish and you know that it will come true! Lil' Miss P was my wish on a ladybug....

Laura Bray of Katydid Designs, http://katydiddys.blogspot.com, came up with a wonderful idea to share our creative decorating ideas from our children's rooms. I love it and I can't wait to play! If you want to take a peek, check back on July 11th for a whimsical tour by clicking on the button above.

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

I can't wait to see what her room looks like! It sounds very cute.